When it comes down to it, positive, optimistic people are happier and healthier, and enjoy more success than those who think negatively. The key difference between them is how they think about and interpret the events in their lives.
- How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
- How Good Is Your Feedback?
- How Approachable Are You? (from Mind Tools)
- The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale (from Mind Tools)
- HOW SELF-CONFIDENT ARE YOU? (from Mind Tools)
- The Leadership Motivation Assessment (from Mind Tools)
- FREE PERSONALITY TEST: Which personality type are you?
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills? (from Mind Tools)