- How Good Is Your Feedback?
- How Approachable Are You? (from Mind Tools)
- The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale (from Mind Tools)
- HOW SELF-CONFIDENT ARE YOU? (from Mind Tools)
- Are You a Positive or Negative Thinker? (From Mind Tools)
- The Leadership Motivation Assessment (from Mind Tools)
- FREE PERSONALITY TEST: Which personality type are you?
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills? (from Mind Tools)
Monday, November 12, 2018
How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? (From Mind Tools)
Boosting Your People Skills
We all know people who are in full control of their emotions. They're calm in a crisis, and they make decisions sensitively, however stressful the situation.
We also know people who can read the emotions of others. They understand what to say to make people feel better, and they know how to inspire them to take action.
People like this have high emotional intelligence (or EI). They have strong relationships, and they manage difficult situations calmly and effectively. They're also likely to be resilient in the face of adversity.
So, how emotionally intelligent are you, and how can you develop further? Find out below.
❓ QUIZ ⇒ How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
💡 You may also be interested in the quizzes below: