- How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
- How Good Is Your Feedback?
- How Approachable Are You? (from Mind Tools)
- The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale (from Mind Tools)
- HOW SELF-CONFIDENT ARE YOU? (from Mind Tools)
- Are You a Positive or Negative Thinker? (From Mind Tools)
- The Leadership Motivation Assessment (from Mind Tools)
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills? (from Mind Tools)
Wednesday, June 06, 2018
FREE PERSONALITY TEST: Which personality type are you?
❓ Take the test ⇒ FREE PERSONALITY TEST: Which personality type are you?
“Often the first question people ask after completing our personality test is “What do these letters mean?” We are of course referring to those mysterious acronyms like INTJ-A, ENFP-T, or ESTJ-A. As you may have already read in the free or additional articles available on our website, each letter refers to a specific trait, with an additional variant listed at the end. But before we discuss those traits, let’s first take a brief historical detour.
Since the dawn of time, we have tried to describe and categorize ourselves in many ways. From the of the Ancient civilizations – sanguine, choleric, melancholic and phlegmatic – to the latest advances in psychology, people have been restless in their pursuit of a good, reliable way to fit something as complex and fluid as human personality into a well-defined model. We are still some time away from being able to do that, although the current models account for the majority of our personality traits and can often predict with a high degree of confidence how we are likely to behave in specific circumstances… (More information HERE)”
💡 You may also be interested in the quizzes below: