- How Emotionally Intelligent Are You?
- How Good Is Your Feedback?
- How Approachable Are You? (from Mind Tools)
- The Holmes and Rahe Stress Scale (from Mind Tools)
- HOW SELF-CONFIDENT ARE YOU? (from Mind Tools)
- Are You a Positive or Negative Thinker? (From Mind Tools)
- FREE PERSONALITY TEST: Which personality type are you?
- How Good Are Your Communication Skills? (from Mind Tools)
Thursday, June 07, 2018
The Leadership Motivation Assessment (from Mind Tools)
The first and most basic prerequisite for leadership is the desire to lead.
After all, it takes hard work to become an effective leader and, if you are not prepared to put this work in or if, deep down, you're not sure whether you really want to lead, you'll struggle to convince people that you are worth following.
Leaders create the vision and set the direction for their organizations. But it is their ability to motivate and inspire people that allows them to deliver that vision.
So, how much do you want to lead? This quiz will help you find out.
💡 You may also be interested in the quizzes below: