There are 3 key reasons why I love my job as an ESP coach:
- It's goal-oriented: It enables me to use my knowledge and skills to help others to achieve clear specific objectives.
- It is demanding: It requires me to be flexible and find the best way to meet each person's needs.
- It is interesting: It enables me to work one-on-one with students and professionals from different industries, fields and backgrounds, which demands that I search for specific content materials and gain a deeper knowledge of different topics.
- Taught group and individual ESL courses to students at all levels.
- Devised study programmes and prepared coursework.
- Prepared students for Cambridge exams, and delivered intensive FCE summer courses.
- Administered TOEFL tests as a Certified TOEFL Administrator.
- Delivered in-company business English lessons to groups and individuals.
- Coordinated and supervised extracurricular English courses.
- Recruited, coordinated and supervised teachers for in-company courses. Assessed teachers' performance and students' progress.
- Coached teachers in class management and teaching methods.
- Prepared students for international exams (GMAT, GRE, TOEFL). Devised my own verbal test preparation method, which helped more than 600 students to obtain verbal scores higher than required to enter the best university programmes in the USA and Europe.
- Delivered online courses to students worldwide (since 2003).
- Assisted Head Professors of Literary Translation and American Literature in preparing materials, delivering lessons and evaluating students. (Universidad del Salvador, Argentina)
- Taught Medical English and Business English to students of the Medical and Administration Schools. (Universidad del Salvador, Argentina)
- Taught the English Language course of the English Language Teaching programme at AACI, Argentina.
💡 GO TO BUSINESS ENGLISH SELF-STUDY RESOURCES
💡 HOME 💡 ESP CLASSES 💡 ONLINE CLASSES